- Weatherproof &UV-resistant Sealant Tape: Water-tight finished strong adhesive tape can resist UV, moisture, vapor, corrosive chemicals and other leakages, protecting your RV from extreme weather.
- Professional RV & Mobile Repair: specially designed and made for your RV repair, easy to get your roofing, windows, and doors well done and prevent them from leakages. Also compatible with Metal, EPDM, PVC, Hypalon, and TPO.
- Easy Installation&Long Lifespan: Adopted premium Butyl, this sealant tape ensures self-priming seal and long-lasting usage. Super sticky and flexible features allow you to install it on most surfaces, ideally on the flat, curved or corner surfaces.
- Wide Applications: This sealing tape can be widely applied in sealing RVs, RV Roof, Metals, Motorhomes, Trailers, Fifth Wheels, Airstreams, Vans, Buses, and more!
- 1. Remove any silicone, remove any loose caulking or flaky coatings that are not silicone. If it’s adhered well, you can apply the tape over it.
- 2. Clean well (Acetone or Rubbing Alcohol works well). Ensure a clean, dry surface before applying.
- 3. Unroll 2-3 feet of tape at a time.
- 4. Peel back plastic release liner from the corner a small amount to start.
- 5. Slowly pull back the plastic release liner and lay tape gently. Do not stretch.
- 6. Continue pulling release liner as you lay flat working in small sections.
- 7. Use Seam Roller with heavy pressure to activate the adhesive creating a long term bond.
- Tape is extremely sticky, work in small amounts at a time.
- You can overlap the tape on itself if you need to cover larger areas. Start at the lowest sloped point and work up.
- Apply at 50℉/ 10℃ temperatures and rising.
- Tape can be coated or caulked over.
- Adhesion increases over time.
- Roughen/sand plastic surfaces before applying the tape.
- Do NOT USE the tape with mineral spirits or waterproof materials including benzene, carbinol, ethylene, silicone.
- Material: Butyl
- Size: 4inch*50ft
- Thickness: 1.2 inch
- SKU: HY0403
1*roll of RV Sealant Tape
All Kohree products have a warranty that covers manufacture defects of the product. Like most industries, our warranty is valid only for the original owner of the product purchased from our official website kohree.com or an authorized retailer. Please refer to your individual product for specific warranty time frames. View more>>