Great for boating, climbing, farming, mining, camping, Jeeps, ATV, trucks, trailers, marine and sport-utility vehicles.
Large Breaking Strength
With 35,000lbs breaking strength, it’s sufficiently strong to pull a vehicle out of ditch, mud, snow and etc.
Consists of a stopper knot that holds in place to prevent the rope itself from loosening and sliding off its attachment.
How to use
1. Loosening and slipping off loop over knot.
2. Find the proper attaching point of your vehicle and thread the shackle through the tow point.
3. Loop the shackle eye back over the knot and pull to tighten.
1. Do not attach to bumper, trailer hitch ball or sharp-edged tow point
2. Pull as normal. Kohree shackles are designed to take the load without stretching.
The soft shackle is a great replacement for metal shackles due to its security and power.
- Material: synthetic fiber + PVC
- Breaking strength: 35000Lbs
- Rope diameter: 7/16"
- Loop inner width: 6"
Hate the idea of frequently tightening a soft rope shackle to ensure a secure 4×4 recovery?
Kohree Soft Shackles is a valuable off-roading arsenal.
Extra black sleeve
The extra black sleeve is protective, enhancing the resistance when usage and ensuring a long-lasting lifespan.
Self-tightening loop to automatically wrap itself around. One-piece construction is convenient for use with no need for pins.
- Due to lack of sun in winter, some shackles may not get enough explosion in the warehouse, so it would have unpleasant smells.
- Please put them under the sun or ventilated environment, then the smell will go.
- Two holes will be punched to help reduce the smell.
All Kohree products have a warranty that covers manufacture defects of the product. Like most industries, our warranty is valid only for the original owner of the product purchased from our official website kohree.com or an authorized retailer. Please refer to your individual product for specific warranty time frames. View more>>