- 【Durable and safe to use】Made of high quality 100% pure brass. The sturdy brass is extremely durable and suitable for a wide range of applications and makes cooking easier.
- 【Sealed well, safe to use】There are check valves on both sides, no fear of leaking even you are only using one valve.
- 【Easy installation and money saving】 No tools are required, simply use a Y-type splitter and connect to the fuel to connect the fuel to the two grills or burners. installed with an indicator to know exactly when to fill the propane tank. You can easily install the propane adapter propane tank adapter with a plastic handwheel to save more time and money.
- 【Wide range of uses】This propane tank gauge is compatible with QCC1/Type1 Connection, Ideal for gas grills, heaters, smokers, camping stoves, lanterns, tabletop grills, fire pit tables, Turkish fryers, and more propane appliances.
- 【1 YEAR WARRANTY 】 We offer a 1-year warranty, if there any questions or problems, please feel free to contact us for help.
This Kohree Propane Splitter makes your life easier in a safe way. By connecting to QCC1/Type 1 connections, it can perfectly split gas for two devices without any tools. When you have a BBQ party with friends and families, the propane splitter is practical enough for you to barbecue or cook different food on two different appliances, also suitable for heaters, gas burners, camping stoves and more.
Made of 100% high-quality brass, it is extra durable and strong for long-term usage.
Acme (QCC1) connector with 2 male pipe threads, it can be easily and quickly installed in gas devices. It also provides overcurrent protection in case of gas pipeline damage and thermal protection in case of fire.
Supporting POL Male and QCCA End connections, it can be used with 1 or 2 hoses, satisfying your different needs.
The indicator is designed with 3-level (Red- empty, Yellow-low, Green-Full), which you can monitor the gas level clearly without disassembling the tank at a glance.
1. The indicator could not show the exact content of the tank but give an approximate value.
2. In hot weather, the pressure increases and in cold weather, the pressure decreases, so the same amount of propane shows different levels on the meter.