- Heavy Duty Net: made of strong elastic latex with thick 5mm bungee webbing, more durable and wear-resistant than others of low quality, strong to hold loads even under the harshest conditions
- Stretchable for Versatility: Designed with 3” x 3” mesh squares, 3'x4' cargo net can stretch to 6'x8', more protective and strongly elastic for keeping small and large items in place, e. g. luggage, tarps and more
- Tangle-Free Design: Package includes 12 tangle-free D clip carabiners and 12 ABS hooks, quickly strap down the loads by simply moving clips from 1 mesh square to another. Perfect for over-sized, extended rooftop cargo carriers (65"x 40"), Jeep racks, small trucks (Tacoma, Colorado, Frontier, etc. ). NOT LARGE ENOUGH FOR FULL-SIZE TRUCK BEDS (F150, Sierra, Titan, Tundra, etc.
- Portable Storage Bag: It comes with a storage bag for convenient and easy carrying. You can store the netting under the seat in the trunk or garage.
- 100% Satisfaction: If you have any problems with the purchasing, please feel free to contact us. We are always at your service.
Why Choose Us?
·Strong elastic latex (rather than rubber which is common in the market.), more wear-resistant with better elasticity
·Even under the harshest conditions, it is still durable and won’t break easily.
·Size 3'x4' and can stretch to 6'x8'
· Perfect for small or large cargo items such as luggage, tarps and more.
·3” x3” mesh squares with knotted joints for added strength and integrity
·Keep smaller items secure.
Premium D Clips for Tangle-Free Usage
·12 D Clip Carabiners + 12 ABS Hooks with appropriate opening dimensions
·Quick to hook and lock in place
·Easy to strap downloads by simply moving clips from 1 mesh square to another, providing tangle-free cleanup & installation.
Storage Bag for Portable Carry
√No tangling storage and carrying
√ Keep all hooks with the net
√Conveniently store under seats in the garage or hauler
Material: Latex Size: 3'x4' (can stretch to 6'x8')
1* 3'x4' Cargo Net
12*D Clip Carabiners
1* Storage Bag
Note: Please make sure the cargo net size you want before purchasing.