- 【Heavy duty Electrical power adapter】-30AMP (TT-30P) male to 50AMP (14-50R) female adapter for all RVs running 50 amps, perfect power conversion for those campgrounds that aren't up to date with 50amp,maximum loading at 125V/3750-Watt.
- 【Well constructed】Adapter cord is constructed in 100% copper and coated with a heavy duty flame retardant, heat resistant PVC sleeve well protect it from outdoor elements, wear and tear.
- 【Grip Handle Design】-Both ends of power adapter are designed with ergonomic Grip handles, make removal from a plug or outlet much easier, effectively saving physical strength.
- 【Longer Adapter, More Flexible】The whole adapter is 18’’,more flexible to use.The power cord can be 180 degree bent from male end to female end.
- 【Satisfactory warranty】Kohree stands behind all of its products 100%. if you aren't happy with your light for ANY reason, feel free to contact us for help.
Why you need Kohree RV Electrical Adapter？escription
Some RV Parts/Campground only have 30 amp or 50 amp service, Kohree 18’’ RV electrical adapter allows you to connect from a 30amp external receptacle at RV Park/Campground to a 50amp service on your RV, It is super-convenient when you are camping or RVING around the country，it fits almost all brands of RV campers and recreational vehicles.
30 AMP Male To 50 AMP Female Ends. 125V/3750 Watt. Designed For Greater Convenience And Ease Of Use.
-A Must Have If You Own A 50A RV, Camper, Or Travel Trailer When 50A Service Is Unavailable In Many Campgrounds. - Easy To Unplug With The Nice Handles. - Heavy-Duty Construction, sturdy and durable.
Operating current: 30AMP (TT-30P)Male to 50AMP (14-50R)Female
Wire material:100% Copper Wiring
Longer Adapter, More Flexible
The whole adapter is 18’’,more flexible to use.The power cord can be 180 degree bent from male end to female end.
Grip Handle Design
Both ends of power adapter are designed with ergonomic Grip handles, make removal from a plug or outlet much easier, effectively saving physical strength.
1x 30M/50F RV Power Cord Adapter.