- ORIGINALITY PROCESS: Each side is carefully designed to be safe and durable. It is well-constructed with multiple casting processes and aluminum alloy material, featuring high hardness. Oxidation treatment, wear resistance. Smooth surface, hand good sense of easy open.
- PREMIUM & DURABLE: Thickened solid base for stable installation. Selected quality aluminum alloy material, corrosion-resisting, providing years of dependability and durability for long-term outdoor use.
- LONGER SCREWS: Comes with 4 EXTRA, 3MM LONGER screws(12 total), not worry about screws too short or any unfit anymore. Includes everything for installation: door latches, 4 keys, 12 screws and 2 plates, easy operation.
- VERSATILE DOOR LOCK: Fits most RV doors (hole cutout is 2.67'' x 3.6'' and door thickness from 1.25" to 1.5"). It can be widely applied in travel trailers, campers, trucks, horse trailers, cargo haulers, etc., practical for protecting the contents in cars.
- SAFE & PROTECTIVE: With built-in deadbolt and function of back locking, it’s much safer than the normal lock. Inside and outside double open, mute design and smooth switch, not card lock, better protecting your goods and commercial material from thefts.
Safe & Secure RV replacement lock
Fits Most RV Handles
Come with a built-in deadbolt, which means it can provide you with that extra sense of security.
This type fits hole cutouts from 2 1/2" x 3 1/2" to 3" x 4" as well as door thicknesses from 1 1/4" to 1 1/2".
Although Kohree campe door lock fits most RV doors, make sure to heed the measurements to ensure the best fit.
Upgrade casting process
Multiple casting processes allow it to stand harsh weather as well as a variety of physical abuse.
Resistant to Damage
The powerful coating makes it durable enough to resist weather-related damage.
Compact construction can tolerate strong physical abuse if someone tries to break into the RV.
High Level of Security
This product can prevent tampering of the lock cylinders by malicious people.
The built-in deadbolt fully secures an RV door, making it very difficult for thieves to gain entry.
The installation process is easy because it comes with the necessary hardware: the lock handle, strike plates, and all sizes of screws.
How to Replace
1. Insert Kohree RV Lock to the front of the door.
2. Attach strike plate and shorter screws on the door side.
3. Hold the back portion.
4. Tighten all four screws.
Material: aluminum alloy
Hole Cutout: 2.67'' x 3.6''
Door Thicknesses: 1.25" to 1.5"
All Kohree products have a warranty that covers manufacture defects of the product. Like most industries, our warranty is valid only for the original owner of the product purchased from our official website kohree.com or an authorized retailer. Please refer to your individual product for specific warranty time frames. View more>>